Login to submit a nomination using your TXCPA credentials.
RISING STAR AWARD
Nominee Profiles Due: April 24, 2023
You have been nominated as a TXCPA Rising Star! TXCPA honors young Texas CPAs who are successful and well-respected for both business accomplishments and community involvement with the Rising Star award. We are proud to recognize those who are the future of the CPA profession, and the future of TXCPA.
Some of the criteria considered in selecting recipients for this award include:
- Must be a TXCPA CPA member;
- Must be age 40 and under as of the end of the current fiscal year (May 31);
- Demonstrated exemplary leadership skills and active involvement in TXCPA, the accounting profession and/or their communities. Examples include:
- TXCPA volunteer activities – chapter, committee involvement; community outreach such as student programs and financial literacy events; and social media activities such as speaking, writing, blogging, etc.
- Accounting profession activities – activities, while not through TXCPA, that enhance the profession.
- Charitable activities – participation with civic groups such as the Red Cross, Chamber of Commerce, and Habitat for Humanity that positively impact the community.
If you wish to be considered for this award, please fully complete the profile at the link below by April 24, 2023. Please contact Holly McCauley at (972) 687-8502 or email@example.com with any questions.