Login to submit a nomination using your TXCPA credentials.
Non-members - please login or create an account below
RISING STAR AWARD
In an effort to recognize the innovation, professional dedication and community commitment of TXCPA’s young CPAs (defined as members age 40 and under), TXCPA is accepting nominations for Rising Stars. Honorees will be selected from accepted nominations judged by the TXCPA Awards Committee.
TXCPA's Rising Stars list recognizes our up-and-coming young leaders in the accounting profession. Honorees will be recognized and profiled in an issue of Today’s CPA magazine and recognized on the TXCPA website and in other TXCPA communications.
Please take a few minutes to nominate the young CPA you think is a Rising Star and one of TXCPA's future leaders. Provide as much information as you know.
Nominations Due: December 31, 2021
- Nominee must be a TXCPA CPA member.
- Nominee must be age 40 and under as of the end of the current fiscal year (born after May 31, 1981).
- Demonstrated exemplarly leadership skills and active involvement in TXCPA, the accounting profession and/or their communities. Examples include: TXCPA volunteer activities; activities that enhance the profession that are not through TXCPA; and charitable activities that poitively impact the community.
- Nominee must be nominated by December 31, 2021 to be considered
- Those who have already been recognized as TXCPA Rising Stars are no longer eligible for nomination.
- Those serving on the TXCPA Awards Committee are not eligible for nomination.